The time is upon us to start our planning and preparation for both upcoming Beer Bloggers Conferences. We are excited to hear from you: our past, present, and future attendees. We look forward to getting your opinion on what you want to discuss, learn and experience at the conference. Having suggestions and feedback from you gives us the opportunity to bring you the best conference, highlighting topics you are interested in learning about.
The annual Beer Bloggers Conferences are like a newly brewed batch of beer and through the Call for Content and Speakers you enable us to source the right mix of ingredients for a perfectly balanced and refreshing conference.
How to Provide Content and Speaker Suggestions
You can provide suggestions either by leaving a comment on this blog post or by emailing email@example.com. Please provide the following information:
- Your name (and email, if you are not an alumnus of the BBC or EBBC)
- Which conference? Asheville or Brussels
- Are you suggesting a content session, a speaker, or both (a content session with accompanying speaker)?
- If a content session, please provide a suggested title, short description (one to three sentences), and whom you would suggest leading this if applicable.
- If a speaker, please tell provide us the name and brief bio, whether you have heard the speaker before, and whether you can make a connection to him or her.
This is your opportunity to make the Beer Bloggers Conferences best suited to your goals and wishes!