Thank you to all the entrants of the National Beer Wholesalers Association’s Best Beer Writing Contest.
The NBWA has narrowed down the entrants to the five finalists below. The NBWA chose these five entrants because they felt that each entry offered thoughtful responses to the contest topic and a unique perspective based on personal experiences.
- Alan McCormick – Growler Fills - A Renaissance of Beer: Enigmas, Epiphanies and Other Hard to Pronounce Words
- Brian – The Roaming Pint – Beer Travel Still Important in America’s Beer Renaissance
- Carol Dekkers – Microbrews USA – From God’s Waiting Room to God’s Tasting Room: The “Brewformation” of St. Petersburg
- Dave in Ann Arbor – All the Brews Fit to Pint – Signs Point to Continued Growth in the U.S. Beer Market – and in Beer Writing
- Tiffany – 99 Bottles – American Beer: A Variety of Flavor
Once you have read all entries, please vote for your favorite entry here.
You have until March 31st to cast your vote.
The public vote will determine the winner of the National Beer Wholesalers Association Best Beer Writing Contest. The winner will be announced at the 2014 Beer Bloggers Conference taking place August 22-24 in San Diego, CA. The winner will receive an expense paid trip to the NBWA’s 77th Annual Convention in New Orleans.
25 Winners of Complimentary BBC14 Registrations
Part of the NBWA Best Beer Writing Contest was the random selection of 25 entries to receive complimentary registrations to the 2014 Beer Bloggers Conference in San Diego this summer. 25 entrants were selected and notified of their winning. If an entrant declines their complimentary BBC14 registration, we will be notifying runner ups of their chance to receive a free BBC14 pass – offered by the NBWA.