We are offering early registration pricing for BBWC17 this year – please see the dates and pricing options below:
- Through July 31, 2016: $95 Citizen Bloggers, $195 Industry Bloggers, $295 Others
- August 1st to December 31, 2016: $120 Citizen Bloggers, $245 Industry Bloggers, $345 Others
- January 1, 2017 and Later: $145 Citizen Bloggers, $295 Industry Bloggers, $395 Others
We will be sharing and posting registration options for excursions for 2017 soon!
If you’ve already registered for the 2016 EBBC in Amsterdam, but would like to add a Pre-Conference or Post-Conference Excursion, click here.
Who Should Attend
- Citizen Bloggers and Writers who write about beer or the beer industry.
- Industry Bloggers who have a blog related to their brewery or other beer industry business.
- New Media Innovators who work in the world of blogging and social media.
- Beer Industry members who would like to learn about new media or interact with bloggers in attendance.
The Cost of the Beer Bloggers Conference
- Citizen Bloggers and Published Writers €120 (EBBC) or $120 (BBC) (see agreement below)
- Industry Bloggers €220 or $220 (see agreement below)
- General Registrants €320 or $320
Published beer writers are considered Citizen Bloggers & Writers for the lowest rate.
Citizen Beer Bloggers (those unaffiliated with a business or organization except a media outlet) pay a reduced rate if you agree to write at least two blog posts about the conference. What you write about is up to you – the conference itself, a sponsor, a beer you try, the content, etc. Industry bloggers (those connected to a business or other organization) pay a partially reduced rate if you agree to write at least one blog post about the conference. If you choose not to accept this condition, you are free to register at the General Registration rate.
To sign up as a blogger, you must have an active (at least three current posts) blog that has been in existence at least three months. You must be listed as a contributor on the blog. Friends and spouses you wish to bring with you who are not clearly identified on your blog as part of the team need to sign up under the general registration category.
Please be accurate in selecting your category as we will confirm your status and it takes both of us a lot of time if we have to contact you. Please note we do not have registrations for only part of the weekend and you cannot share your registration with someone else. If you must cancel your registration, your payment is 50% refundable up through 30 days prior to the conference and not refundable after that.