San Diego County is home to so much: 70 miles of coastline; the San Diego Zoo; the Gaslamp Quarter; summer concerts at Embarcadero Park. And, of course, the 2014 Beer Bloggers Conference. The conference represents the convergence of the beer blogging community, traditional media, breweries, and beer businesses for 3 days of learning, networking, and sipping on beers from the host location and from our sponsors! Sip, learn, meet someone new and then repeat. Many times over…
The Beer Bloggers Conference also gives participants an additional learning benefit every year: the Pre-Conference Excursion. These excursions take beer blogging guests for, typically, a full day through another beer region. The 2014 Pre-Conference Excursion happens this Thursday, August 21 and investigates the beer scene of Los Angeles.
We have partnered with several LA breweries to make this Excursion happen:
- 1:45 p.m Pickup at LAX. Transportation for the afternoon/evening, starting in LA and including drop off at the BBC14 hotel in San Diego at the end of the night, is included.
- 3-5:00 p.m Tour and tasting at Golden Road Brewery 5:30-7:30 p.m. Dinner at Angel City Brewing
- 8:15-9:15 p.m Tour and tasting at The Bruery
- 9:45-11:15 p.m Evening Pub Crawl to Smog City Brewing and Monkish Brewing
- 1:15 a.m Arrive at the Marriott Mission Valley Hotel in San Diego