Please note we have filled this position.
The Beer Now Conference (the new European Beer Bloggers & Writers Conference), which focuses on marketing, tourism, and communications for today’s beer industry and will take place March 17 – 19 in Sheffield, UK, is hiring to fill a part-time marketing position.
Responsibilities of this individual are to:
- Manage social media (primarily Twitter and Facebook) of the conference
- Conduct email marketing to target markets, primarily the European beer industry
- Update and grow databases of our contacts within this target market
- Create content for the conference website
The ideal candidate would:
- Be located in the UK since that is where the conference will take place
- Have experience within the beer industry
- Have experience with digital marketing
- Be self-motivated, well organized, and detail oriented
The job can be done in approximately 10 hours per week (1/4 time) from a home office. This is an ideal job for a UK-based beer blogger but we will consider candidates from outside the UK too. If interested, please send a summary of your qualifications to info at beer now .org.