Speaker applications and content suggestions are now open for the 2017 Beer Bloggers & Writers Conference and will remain open until November 13th.
We are ready to hear from you to create an exceptional schedule and content sessions for next year. If you are an expert, have a story that needs to be told, and can impart some necessary wisdom upon our community, then we want to hear from you!
You will be asked to select from among the following content categories:
- Blogging & Social Media: There are dozens of excellent potential topics involving blogging and social media. Keep in mind 2016 will be the seventh annual Beer Bloggers & Writers Conference so we have covered many topics. Topics that will be most successful are those at an advanced level or covering new ground.
- Business & Career: Many beer bloggers wish to launch from their blog to a part-time or full-time career in consulting, events, or even brewing.
- Beer Industry: These sessions will not include beer pouring and can include a wide range of topics, from current trends in brewing to best practices for interviewing brewers. All content should be of interest to beer bloggers and writers.
Most sessions at the Beer Bloggers & Writers Conference that involve beer take place during meals, events, or sponsored sessions. If you are interested, please contact reno@ZephyrConferences.com.
Please note this process does not include keynote speakers. Please contact us directly if you have suggestions about a keynote speaker.
WHO SHOULD SUBMIT
Everyone is free to submit suggestions, whether you have attended the Beer Bloggers & Writers Conference before or not. Our speakers include bloggers, writers, breweries, PR firms, and others – the key is to suggest excellent content with credible speakers. You also need not want to present yourself as you can simply suggest a content idea.
- Open call for speakers: October 20 – November 13. We will accept your proposals and suggestions until November 13, 2016.
- Session review: November 14 – 17, 2016. We will review all content submissions. We do not have enough room to include all submissions and so will make decisions on which are most applicable, combine similar sessions, and edit others as we deem appropriate.
- Alumni voting: November 18 – 30. We will ask BBC alumni to vote on submissions.
- Content & Speaker Announcements: First Half of December. We will update the BBC17 agenda and contact speakers whose sessions will be included in the conference.