Or 2016 sponsors and host hotel have thrown a very special treat out to craft beer bloggers & writers. It does not get much sweeter than this! You get your pick to return to this gorgeous hotel with VIP tickets to EITHER the Craft Beer Festival OR Tampa Bay Beer Week! Woot Woot!
Want a chance to win a return trip to Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina during one of Tampa’s biggest and best beer festivals? Here’s what you need to do during your stay with us:
- Start snapping and submit your pics via Instagram of:
- Your fav pour at the Beer Bloggers & Writers Conference Expo
- Your fav food and brew pairing at the Beer Bloggers & Writers Conference dinner on Friday night, hosted by Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina
- Your fav spot in the hotel to enjoy a cold brew
- Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram using #TapIntoWaterside & #BBC16 to be considered
- One Instagram pic will be chosen by our panel of judges and the winner receives:
- A 2-night stay at Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina
And your choice of:
- 2 VIP tickets to the Florida Brewers Guild Craft Beer Festival during Tampa Bay Beer Week (March TBD)
- 2 VIP tickets to Tampa Bay Beer Week’s Halfway There, A Rare Beer Festival at the Cuban Club in Ybor (September TBD)
Stop by our booth at registration to learn more about the contest along with our DigitalPour system on tap at Champions.
DigitalPour is a draft inventory management system with a customer-facing, state-of-the-art digital beer menu. The menu a dynamic display of product information including styles, glassware, color of beverage, pricing, flavor icons and real-time keg levels! This system not only lets you know how many pours are left in that special edition keg, but it also promotes engagement by showing live social feeds and easily links to websites, social media and mobile applications. On the back-end, DigitalPour is gathering sales data, managing inventory and offering sales analytics to give us better insights on what our customers are drinking and support future decision-making. Readily adaptable to support other beverages on draft, like wine, coffee, tea and custom cocktails, it can also help distributors and beverage producers better serve the needs of their on premise and retail partners.
Swing by Champions and Check In to see DigitalPour in action!