Pricing depends on when you register and whether you qualify as a Citizen Blogger or Writer:
Citizen Bloggers, Published Writers, & Influencers
- $120 through December 31, 2017
- $145 January 1 up through the conference
- $345 through December 31, 2017
- $395 January 1 up through the conference
Who Should Attend
- Citizen Bloggers and Writers who write and socially post about beer or the beer industry.
- “Influencers” who use social media to write about the beer industry
- Industry Bloggers who have a blog related to their brewery or other beer industry business.
- New Media Innovators who work in the world of blogging and social media.
- Beer Industry members who would like to learn about new media or interact with bloggers in attendance.
Published beer writers are considered Citizen Bloggers & Writers for the lowest rate.
Citizen Beer Bloggers, Published Beer Writers, and Social Media Influencers pay a reduced rate if you agree to write about the conference at least two times if you have a blog and post at least six times about the conference on social media if you have a beer-centric social media account. You must be unaffiliated with a business or other organization except a media outlet. What you write about is up to you – the conference itself, a sponsor, a beer you try, the content, etc. If you choose not to accept this condition, you are free to register at the General Registration (Other Participants) rate.
To sign up as a blogger, you must have an active (at least three current posts) blog that has been in existence at least three months, be a published beer writer, or have at least one private (non industry) social media account substantially focused on beer or the beer industry. You must be listed as a contributor on the blog/social site. Friends and spouses you wish to bring with you who are not clearly identified on your blog as part of the team need to sign up under the general registration category. Other Participants also include anyone attending on behalf of a beer industry business or who does not qualify as a Citizen Attendee.
Please be accurate in selecting your category as we will confirm your status and it takes both of us a lot of time if we have to contact you. Please note we do not have registrations for only part of the weekend and you cannot share your registration with someone else. If you must cancel your registration, your payment is 50% refundable up through 30 days prior to the conference and not refundable after that.