Our sponsors are critical to the success of the conference. In fact, we could not hold the conference at such a low price without them. Please see below for our growing list of sponsors.
- For a list of sponsorship opportunities at the 2018 Beer Bloggers Conference, please contact Reno Walsh at email@example.com or 888.758.8687 ext: 704
- Interested in pouring your beer at our Live Beer Blogging event during BBC18? Click here for more information and to register.
- Once you have determined in which category you would like to be a sponsor, you can sign up on our secure form here: BBC Sponsor Form
- If you would like to host a future Beer Bloggers & Writers Conference, please complete our Host Application.
2018 Beer Bloggers & Writers Conference Sponsors
Visit Loudoun is the trade name of the Loudoun Convention & Visitors Association, the organization that promotes this exquisite culinary and heritage destination just 25 miles from the U.S. capital of Washington, DC. Loudoun County, Virginia boasts award-winning wineries, tasting rooms, breweries, distilleries, farm-to-table dining, country inns and estates, and full services hotels and resorts all nestled among scenic vistas, rich American heritage, and charming small towns. Loudoun is home to the LoCo Ale Trail, which includes 25 breweries.
The National Beer Wholesalers Association (NBWA) represents the interests of America’s 3,300 licensed, independent beer distributor operations in every state, congressional district and media market across the country. Beer distributors are committed to ensuring alcohol is provided safely and responsibly to consumers of legal drinking age through the three-tier, state-based system of alcohol regulation and distribution. For additional updates from NBWA, check them out on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube!
CraftBeer.com is the beer lover-facing website published by the Brewers Association. The mission of CraftBeer.com is to bring you the stories of the people, businesses and communities who are the heartbeat of small and independent craft brewing in the U.S. We fully support independently owned breweries. Explore the world of American craft beer with CraftBeer.com. Check them out on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
In 2008, founders Steve Crandall and his wife Heidi, inspired by a skiing trip where they had their first taste of German beer, opened the doors to Devils Backbone Brewing Company in the Heartland of Virginia. The Basecamp Brewpub & Meadows is the original brewery and a full-service restaurant. The property includes the Meadows (92 acres where events are hosted year round), The Oak Grill outdoor dining area, The Outdoor Beer Bar, and The Summit, a special events venue and coffee shop serving hand crafted drinks and made to order breakfast. Also found in The Meadows is The Shanty, featuring fine cigars and serving select Virginia spirts and rare beers. The Basecamp Brewpub & Meadows is located at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains in scenic Nelson County, VA. The Outpost Brewery & Tap Room is a state-of-the-art production brewery and tap room in Lexington, VA. The Outpost is defined by a continuous pursuit of quality. Housing a 120 barrel, state-of-the-art brewing system and staffed by a crew of professional brewers. It’s at Outpost where world-class beer is produced year round that fans of craft beer can enjoy throughout the Devils Backbone distribution footprint. Find them on Facebook, Twitter at @dbbrewingco, and Instagram.
The Richmond region has always had history, for about 400 years. But unless you’ve stopped by the Capital of the South recently, you might not know that there have been a few more revolutions. There’s been a craft beer revolution, a food revolution, a fashion revolution and an arts revolution. Come see us and find out why we’re a Travel + Leisure Top Destination and National Geographic said we’re a place to travel for food. Find them on Facebook, Twitter at @VisitRichmond, and Instagram.
At Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, ever since the summer of 1995 we have been brewing, cooking, selling and talking everything beer. It’s our pastime, our passion, our life. 22 years later, we’re just as dedicated to bringing off-centered goodness to off-centered people through our beer, scratch-made spirits, great food, our very own Inn and our events around the country. Find them on Facebook, Twitter at @Dogfishbeer, and Instagram.
Named the Guinness Open Gate Brewery & Barrel House, the new brewery will be the first Guinness presence on US soil since 1954, and the first ever purpose-built Guinness brewery in American history. The brewery is an estimated $50MM investment by Diageo Beer Company USA which will generate approximately 70 new jobs.
Loudoun County Reception Breweries
- Adroit Theory Brewing (@AdroitTheory)
- B Chord Brewing Co.
- Barnhouse Brewery (@BrnhouseBrewery)
- Belly Love Brewing Company (@BellyLoveBeer)
- Beltway Brewing Company (@BeltwayBrewCo)
- Bike TrALE Brewing
- Black Hoof Brewing Company (@BlackHoofBeer)
- Black Walnut Brewing
- Crooked Run Brewing (@Crookedrunbrew)
- Crooked Run Central (@Crookedrunbrew)
- Dirt Farm Brewing
- Dog Money Restaurant & Brewery
- Jack’s Run Brewing Company (@JacksRunBrewing)
- Lost Rhino Brewing Company (@LostRhino)
- Lost Rhino Retreat (@lostrhinoRtreat)
- Loudoun Brewing Company (@loudounbrewing)
- Ocelot Brewing Company (@OcelotBrewing)
- Old 690 Brewing Company (@Old690)
- Old Ox Brewery (@OldOxBrewery)
- Quattro Goomba’s Brewery
- Rocket Frog Brewing Co.
- Solace Brewing Company (@SolaceBrewing)
- Twinpanzee Brewing Co. (@Twinpanzee)
- Vanish Farmwoods Brewery (@vanishbeer)